UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 Link (Out) – Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Exam Date 31st July 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is soon going to conduct a written test for the post of UPSSSC Revenue Lekhpal. The recruitment notification was announced in January 2022 for a total of 8085 posts. A large number of eligible candidates applied to appear in the written test.
Update – UP Lekhpal Main Exam Admit Card 2022 link is live at http://upsssc.gov.in/Online_App/AdmitCard.aspx?ID=MAIN
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Admit Card 2022 (Sarkari Result)
The UP government notified for application to get started from 7th January 2022 and it was ended on 28th January 2022. A large no. of candidates applied for the vacancy. Now the aspirants are waiting for the admit card to be released. The wait of the candidates will soon be over and any update regarding this exam will be updated here.
UP Lekhpal 2022: Important Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||UP Chakbandi Lekhpal|
|Total Vacancies||8085 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th July 2022|
|Exam Date and Time||31st July 2022|
|Job Location||Across the state of Uttar Pradesh|
Main Admit Card Link – http://upsssc.gov.in/Online_App/AdmitCard.aspx?ID=MAIN
Details Mentioned on UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
Few details are expected to be mentioned on the UP Lekhpal Admit card. Candidates need to verify these details that will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidate Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Category of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Paper Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Paper code
- Exam Centre Code
- instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate
Documents Required For UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
These are the documents that needed to carry along with the UP Lekhpal Admit Card. Any one of the original ID proof is needed to carry along with the admit card. The exam invigilator or supervisor will ask you to produce a valid ID card which is any of the following ones.
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
How To Download UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2022?
- First, Visit the official website of UPSSSC- upsssc.gov.in once the admit card is released.
- On the homepage, select the “Examination Interview” section.
- Here you will get a link for “Download Written Exam Admit Card” in this section.
- Click on it and it will redirect you to another webpage.
- Here, provide required details i.e., Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and varification code.
- Press the ‘Download Admit Card’ button once you have successfully entered the above mentioned details.
- A PDF of the UP Lekhpal admit card will flash on the screen.
- Now, Candidates are required to download the admit card.
- Save it for future references.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-admit card, a hard copy is needed to produce to get enetered in the examination hall.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern and Selection Process
UPSSSC will fill 8085 vacancies for the post of UP Lekhpal through the written exam/Mains exam. There is no interview stage in this process of selection for the post of Lekhpal. Therefore, candidates have to just clear the written exam which is conducted for 100 marks. The questions in the written examination will be of MCQs type. 100 marks are awarded for the mains paper and the highest scorer among them all will be more on the safer side. The final selection will be done as per the ranking of each candidate in the merit list against the total number of vacancies.