UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Notification Pdf Link- Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date at www.lkouniv.ac.in: UP government soon will release the notification for the B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination Application Date along with other important dates. The notification will be released on the official website- www.lkouniv.ac.in. The exam procedure, expected exam date, syllabus, eligibility, etc details are mentioned in this article in detail. Kindly go through the entire article for each and every detail and query.
The Lucknow university soon will conduct the UP B.Ed. JEE exam for the session 2022-2024. B.Ed. is a two-year course/program. It is an undergraduate professional degree that prepares students to work as a teacher in schools.
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022, Application, Eligibility, Fee Structure, and other details
The conduction authority i.e., Lucknow University prepare a set of examinations that needed to be clear for getting admissions and becoming eligible to work as a teacher in schools. Though it’s a matter of educating the entire India with different geographical barriers and language barriers. For this reason, states conduct B.Ed. the entrance exam for their respective States to find out eligible one from the same reason to conquer the barriers. That will help in creating an infrastructure suitable for States and help in the growth of the literacy rate of states.
Steps To Fill The Application Form
There are three steps to fill in the application form.
- First step will be online registration.
- Second step will be to complete the online application of respective applicant.
- Third step will be to complete the payment, as per the requirement. Payment details are mentioned below.
Points to remember
- There is no need to send the hard copy or soft copy of only application to anywhere including Lucknow University.
- It is important to read the entire instruction mentioned on the official website before application.
- After compliting the application form, candidates need to fill in their registration no, password and DOB to submit the application.
- If there is any mistake or error happened in application form, candidates will get time of 4 days for correction.
- Not not the parts of the application have the facility of recorrection. Only Subject, gender and exam centre can be changed.
UP B.Ed. 2022 Fee structure/Application Fee
|UP Resident- General and OBC||1500/-|
|UP Resident SC and ST||750/-|
|Other State Resident||1500/-|
Late Fee Structure for Applicants
|Fee||Late Fee||Total Fee|
|UP Resident- General and OBC||1500/-||500/-||2000/-|
|UP Resident SC and ST||750/-||250/-||1000/-|
|Other State Resident||1500/-||500/-||2000/-|
Note- Kindly note down the transaction id and keep it safe.
UP B.Ed. JEE Online Application Details
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile No.
- Physically challenged/Blind
- Marital Status Complete Address
- Photo ID proof
- Details of High School
- Intermediate Details
- Graduation Details
- City Option
- Subject Stream
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam consists of two papers i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Both the papers will be of total of 200 marks.
|Paper 1-Subjects||Total No of Questions||Marks|
|Language (Any of Hindi/English)||50||100|
|Paper 2- Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Aptitude test||50||100|
UP B.Ed. JEE 2022 Eligibility
- Science/Social Science/Humanitarian-50% marks required for General and OBC from any recognised University. BE, B.Tech (Math and Science) Background students require a minimum of 55%
- SC/ST candidates are required to be passed form any recognised University.
- Other students required to get minimum 50%
Official Website- Click Here
Official Notification- Click Here
Application Form Direct Link- Click Here