TS Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2021: Freezing of options of seats for TS Polycet 2021 completed on 12 August 2021. Now, The Provisional First Phase allotment of seats has been placed on the website at https://tspolycet.nic.in on 14-08-2021. Candidates who have Frozen their options for polytechnic seats can check their Allotment status through the POLYCET candidate’s login page. For checking the TS Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2021, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & Date of Birth in
Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in. The direct link has also been updated at the bottom of the article, in order to access the Seat Allotment list name-wise.
14 August 2021- The Seat Allotment Result for Phase 1 was completed on 12 August 2021 rolling out today on its official website www.tspolycet.nic.in. check using the login credential.
TS Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2021 Phase 1
TS POLYCET result 2021 for the Admission into Polytechnic courses in various disciplines released on 28 July 2021. After Certificate Verification, the locking of options for Phase 1 had completed on 12 August 2021. Now, the Government of Telangana has published the TS Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2021 for the Phase 1 order. The Provisional List of seat allotment for the TS Polycet Phase 1 will available from 14 August 2021. the final phase seat allotment status will be out on 27 August 2021.
TS POLYCET Provisional Seat ALlotment @ candidates login(tspolycet.nic.in)
The provisional List roll number wise, name wise has been published www. tspolycet.nic.in. The candidates who have registered can check their Allotment result by logging into the candidate’s login. Enter the details such as ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in order to download the Provisional Seat ALlotment list 2021. Later, the Candidates need to confirm the Allotment through Self Reporting through the website(tspolycet.nic.in).
TS POLYCET 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2021 highlights
|Name of Authority
|Government of Telangana
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee &Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to
attend for Certificate Verification
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates
|06-10 August 2021
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification
|06-12 August 2021
|Freezing of options
|Provisional Allotment of Seat
|Payment of Fee & Self Reporting through website
|14-20 August 2021
|Final Phase allotment list
|27 August 2021
TS Polycet Seat Allotment Result 2021: How to download?
- visit the Polycet portal-https://tspolycet.nic.in/default.aspx
- At homepage, find TS Polycet Phase 1 Seat Allotment result 2021 link
- click on the allotment list link
- Login page will appear
- login with ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth
- now download the Provisional Seat Allotment list
- search the name, hall ticket number or form & check the allotment status
- download & take the print out
Phase 1st seat allotment list –click here
What after the when the Seat is Allotted?
- Pay the Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/Parents are advised to make Fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through the online system, the
Admission Number will be generated and are advised to take a printout for
- The candidate has to report at the allotted college after the Final Phase of
counselling and hand over a set of Xerox copies of the certificates and original
Transfer Certificate (T.C)