SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 Link release status available here with all necessary details: SSC CGL Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C”. The exam is commenced for various category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments. SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card is expected to be released in April 2023. The Tier-1 Exam for SSC CGL is scheduled to be commenced from 11th April till 21st April 2023 across the country.
The candidates who have successfully submitted their applications form for SSC CGL 2023 exam online can download their SSC CGL Tier-1 Admit Card from the link given below on this page which will be activated region-wise and will be uploaded here after its release.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2023 Group B Group C|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SSC CGL Exam Date||11th April to 21st April 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes|
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
Tier 3 – 60 minutes
Tier 4 – 45 minutes
The vacancy for SSC CGL 2023 exam will be released after a while on ssc.nic.in. Last year, a total of 7035 Vacancies was notified by SSC.
SSC CGL 2023 Exam Posts
SSC conducts the SSC CGL exam every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments for which lakhs of aspirants apply every year. The various services for which SSC conduct recruitment is like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax. Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant.
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC.
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 Region Wise Download Link
|Region Names||State Names||Zonal Websites|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 for Tier 1?
- Visit the official website of SSC CGL ssc.nic.in or check it region wise.
- On the home page, look for the “Admit Card” download link and click on the region you have applied for.
- Click on the notification said “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2023-2024”
- Enter the required credentials i.e., Roll No./Registration ID, Date of Birth/Password that was provided during registration process.
- Select the preferred Area/City as mentioned in application form.
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe for future uses.