Download TS EDCET Hall ticket 2022 link has been released on 21st July 2022. The registered Candidates can download their Hall tickets by visiting the hall ticket webpage https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEDCET/Hallticketgkt_EDCET2022.aspx. Application Number & date of Birth is simply required in order to download TS EDCET hall ticket 2022. Also, the direct link has been updated in this article to access Admit card directly from this page. The Hall ticket will contain the Information of Exam date, timing & exam center details.
TS EdCET Hall Ticket 2022 for Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam is releasing on 21st July 2022.
LIVE UPDATE- TS EDCET 2022 Hall ticket download link has been uploaded on the commission website ie. edcet.tsche.ac.in. download the admit card using the Direct link below.
edcet.tsche.ac.in TS EDCET Hall ticket 2022
This Year, Osmania University will conduct The EDCET Examination on 26th & 27th July 2022 for B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2022-2023. Now the Hall ticket has been uploaded today. The eligible candidates need to loging to edcet.tsche.ac.in with Registration Number & can DOB & download their hall tickets. The TS EDCET 2022 hall ticket can only be downloaded from the official website. No, admit card will be sent or download offline mode.
TS EDCET 2022 Exam Date – 26.07.2022 & 27.06.2022
Download TS EDCET Hall ticket 2022
TSCHE & Osmania University had invited the Application for EDCET 2022 from April – May 2022. Now, the Hall tickets have been issued to the Eligible candidates 8 days before the Examination. Download TS EDCET hall ticket 2022 link is activated on its commission website on 21 July 2021. Download & bring the Hall Ticket to the examination center by keeping the COVID-19 norms in mind.
Steps to download TS EDCET 2022 Admit card/call letter?
- open the webpage https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEDCET/EDCET_HomePage.aspx
- click on the Download Hall ticket link
- Hall ticket page will appear
- enter registration No & DOB
- Click on the download link
- Download & check the exam date, center details & reporting time
- Take the print Out
Additional Information required before appearing to the Examination?
- Bring One ID proof(Aadhar, pan , driving licence etc) along with Admit card
- Also, bring one Latest passport size Photo
- Kindly recah to the Examination center 15 minutes before the Examination starts
- Check & Follow the COVID-19 Morms properly
- No Hall ticket will be avilable through offline mode , download it from the commission website
6281583046 / 9666684011 / 6303895022 |
For Technical Queries : 9398958739