ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
General candidates must have passed B.Sc. (3 Year course) with 45% marks.
For SC/ST candidates, there will be exemption of 5% as per rules.
- The group & subject combinations required in the qualifying examinations for admission to M.Sc. 1st year/semester of different courses shall be as
| Entrance Paper
| Animal Science / Zoology
| Applied Chemistry / Chemistry
|Applied Maths / Mathematics
|Applied Physics/ Physics
| Botany / Plant Science
| Industrial Chemistry||Chemistry||
| Environmental Science**
||Environmental Science |
/ Zoology** / Botany** / Chemistry**
| **As per admission committe decision if the candidates appeared in the entrance test of Environment science are not available then the candidates appeared in Botany / Zoology / Chemistry may be considered for admission in M.Sc.
- Candidates have to ensure that he/she is eligible for appearing in the admission test. Qualifying in the admission test does not guarantee the admission unless eligibility conditions are established at the time of admission. Selected candidates are required to produce all the documents in original at the time of admission at the counselling centre and in the college.
- Applications of foreign students will be considered only if their respective degrees are equivalent to Indian degrees. All such applications should be duly forwarded through their Embassies/High Commissions in India or through Indian Missions abroad. They should also possess student's visa.
ENTRANCE TEST-PAPER/ EXAM
- There will be a single test paper of 100 marks of 2-hours duration in the subject in which admission is sought. There will be a common paper for Plant Science and Botany; Animal Science and Zoology, Chemistry and Applied Chemistry; Physics and Applied Physics and Maths and Applied Maths and a common merit shall be prepared for these combinations. For each combination, filling up of one form is sufficient. However, for each different combination, a separate form is to be submitted. The subject matter of the test paper will be as per B.Sc. course of M.J.P.Rohilkhand University. Bareilly in that particular subject. The questions would be of multiple-choice nature. The answer-sheet will be supplied with the question paper and the answers would have to be filled-up in the answer sheet only by
H.B.pencil or black ball pen.
- The candidate will apply for admission by filling online form on website which is available from
20 February March, 2017 to 31 March 2017.
- Application Fee for Applied M.Sc./M.Sc. course is Rs. 500 +
Bank Transaction Fee. After submit the
online application form Click on Fee Pay Now
button for pay the online fee by Netbanking/Debit Card/ Credit Card form
Choose your Bank option and pay the fee. .
After deduction fee from in bank candidate should print their application form from university website. Print copy of application form candidate should put for any reference in future.
No need for send application form to University
- The entrance examination shall be conducted on
20,21,22 May 2017.
- The admit-cards for the entrance test shall be up-loaded on the university website (www.mjpru.ac.in) from
First week of May. The candidates have to down-load their admit card from the university website. Admit cards will not be sent individually by post.
SCORING AND NEGATIVE MARKING
- All objective questions (Four options with single correct answer) would carry four marks for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response.
- For each incorrect response, one would be deducted.
- No deduction will, however, be made if no response is indicated for a question in the answer sheet. All objective type question are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answer are to be marked using black ballpoint pen / HB pencil only.
- The merit will be calculated purely on the basis of marks.
- प्रत्येक सही उत्तर के लिए 4 अंक दिए जायेंगे , गलत उत्तर के लिए 1 अंक की कटौती की जायगी. उत्तर न दिये गये प्रश्न के लिए कोई अंक नही काटा जायेगा.
- The merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by computing the marks obtained in the Entrance Test only, and the merit list will be declared in newspapers and also displayed on the University web site www.mjpru.ac.in
- All successful candidates shall be called for counselling by giving intimation through newspapers/website. The candidates are advised to be watchful on the website and news papers for the counselling dates.
- The Counselling letter can be downloaded form University website and will not be separately dispatched.
- The candidates called for counselling will be required to come with original certificates of qualifying examination/mark sheet and category/reservation certificates etc. with one attested copy of each document.
- Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counselling and at the allotted college. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category/reservation certificate etc. of the candidate. The candidates will not be considered for admission if
he/she does not show the original documents at the counselling centre . The original documents will be returned to the candidates after counselling.
- Caste Certificates for OBC must be issued after 01-April-2014 and should be on latest format of U.P. Govt.
- Counselling dates will be advertised along with results and will also be available on the website www.mjpru.ac.in
- It will also be the responsibility of the candidates themselves to make sure that they are eligible and fulfil all the conditions prescribed for admission. Before filling-up the verification slip at the time of counselling /allotment of seats, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils all eligibility conditions as laid down in this Admission Brochure and has all the prescribed documents. If is found at any stage during the entire period of the procedure that the candidate does not fulfil the requisite eligibility conditions, his/her admission will be cancelled, disciplinary action will be initiated against him/her and the entire fee will also be forfeited.
स्थानों का आरक्षण
प्रत्येक महाविद्यालय में प्रवेश हेतु स्थानों का आरक्षण उस महाविद्यालय में स्थानों की कुल संख्या के
आधार पर निम्नानुसार किया जायेगा।
Horizontal: Reservation in each category as per Govt. Rules
- अनुसूचित जाति : 21 प्रतिशत
- अनुसूचितजनजाति : 02 प्रतिशत
- पिछड़ीजाति : 27 प्रतिशत
: 03 प्रतिशत (प्रत्येक कॉलिज/कोर्स में )
- डफेन्स पर्सनल : 05 प्रतिशत (प्रत्येक कॉलिज/कोर्स में )
- स्वतंत्रता संग्राम सेनानी : 02 प्रतिशत (प्रत्येक कॉलिज/कोर्स में )
- महिला : 20 प्रतिशत न्यूनतम (प्रत्येक कॉलिज/कोर्स में )
टिप्पणी: सुरक्षा विभाग के साधारण (सिविलियन) कर्मचारियों के बच्चों को सुरक्षा सेवा कर्मी श्रेणी का लाभ देय नहीं है।
Note: उत्तर प्रदेश के बाहर के प्रान्तों के अधिकतम् 5 प्रतिषत छात्रों को मैरिट सूची के आधार पर अर्ह होने की दशा में प्रवेश किया जा सकता है।
ऐसे सभी अभ्यर्थी सामान्य/अनारक्षित श्रेणी के अन्तर्गत माने जायेंगे।
- In the interest of the candidates, it is informed that any admission made directly by the Institute/College will be considered illegal and unauthorised and the University will not issue any roll number to such candidates, also, the University will not conduct any examination in respect of such candidates. Students and parents will be solely responsible if they take admission in any affiliated institute/ college directly.
- 5% of the total seats in all subject (to the minimum of one seat in each subject) shall be for the Son/Daughter/Wife/Husband of the Teacher/Employee of the University/affiliated college of the University in which he/she is serving. if the subject is available.
- Maximum 5% students of others states will be allowed for admission only when they are in the merit. All other state students will treated as General.